About me???

Post something about yourself and your ride

About me???

Postby hotrodokie02 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Based in good ol' Tecumseh Oklahoma, I'm divorced with 2 children and living with my new wife to be who has 4....Yes I need a hobbie! Which is exactly what sparked me to return to my original love for the air cooled toys. I've owned several. A 65 & 67 Baja (Please don't cuss me for cutting up a '67) A 66 & 67 Sedan (See I redeemed myself, and yes it was cherry!) and a 68 sandrail just for fun, I also owned a vanagon (Not very proud of this one, although it was fun to build) and a vw truck lowered with a 16V engine. I like to tinker with cars and love the simplicity of the vee wees! My son who just turned 11 also seems to have knack for taking apart everything in the yard so the 62 Baja that I just bought today should be just what we need. Hope to have it up and on it's toes pretty quick and as usual will never be satisfied with it the way it is. In the past the way it works is you buy one and they seem to plant themselves and grow in the backyard. Before you know it you have 10! Anyhow if you are in the neighborhood give me a shout. Hope to meet some of you in person in the near future. Thanks
hotrodokie02

Re: About me???

Postby mandoclimber » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Welcome to the board.... and the club... hope to see you around soon...
Random avatar
mandoclimber

Postby vdubjim » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm

welcome!
vdubjim
Site Admin

Postby 69ghia » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Welcome to the club. I hope to see you get involved in club events. I know it's a pretty far drive from Tecumseh to the midwest city area but hopefully you can attend some meetings when able too. Are next meeting is on Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2009 @ Sante Fe steakhouse across from Tinker AFB on 29th st. Hope to see you there.

Richard...
69ghia

Return to New user INTRO

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums