Are we done

General chat that is VW related

Are we done

Postby vwracerdave » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:15 pm

What's up with the club? Are we done? There hasn't been any meeting in 9 months. Maybe I'm just missing the loop. I DO NOT do facebook, twitter, or any other social media crap. I'm ready to get something going even if it's just hanging out for a coke every once in a while. Another thing I have to work every Saturday and miss all the shows.
If anybody cares or has any details let me know here

vwracerdave
vwracerdave

Re: Are we done

Postby vdubjim » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:33 am

?????
are "we" done?

no "we" are not done.

With 306 members on here maybe 150 are from oklahoma, the last 3 events i went to with the exception of the the plaza meet there were 5 or less cars. So "we" as a whole are not done, but it looks like 95% of people are, typical.

There is another group that just started up, im told they started up because they were tired of the "other" group (us?) not doing anything, even though most of them dont go to events either, perhaps you might not go to their events they dont have.

as for meetings, me you, mike hathaway, mason, and the occasional 3 or 4 other people every few months is not a meeting. Perhaps you should start an event up to "drink a coke" that nobody will come to or I guess you could come to some of the events posted in the events section?
vdubjim
Site Admin

Postby robwalk45 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:47 am

I would like to meet other members and talk VWS but I don't know when and where they are.
Random avatar
robwalk45

Postby derbug » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:03 pm

robwalk45 wrote:I would like to meet other members and talk VWS but I don't know when and where they are.

as VWJIM stated above: "you could come to some of the events posted in the events section?"

that is the best way to meet some of the group .... they/we do not go to all events, but still the best way to
hang out with the ones that attend ... and yes we do talk VWs
derbug

Return to Vw Discussion

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums