Baptist Village Event

Events: Cruses, shows, swaps etc...

Baptist Village Event

Postby Snot Rod » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 am

A good neighbor of mine asked if I could help get some owners of classic cars to come to an open house at the Baptist Village Retirement center this Saturday 09/27. The event starts at 10am, there will be a roped off area for the cars but this is not a competition car show, just a community event to show the cars to the residents. He said these folks may be older but they still get a charge out of old iron and have a ton of stories to share as well. The Baptist Village is located at 9700 Mashburn BLVD, OKC which is just north of the intersection of NW HWY and Council. Should only last a couple of hours - Oh yea the best part - they will have food!
Snot Rod

Re: Baptist Village Event

Postby vdubjim » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Sucks I think there are 10 events this day
vdubjim
Site Admin

Postby dabestigot » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:31 am

This is just down the street from the village that my mother was at until I lost her. They had two of these and I went both times. You are right, the best audience I seen in a long time and just plain fun to talk with.

I'll try my best to make this one too.
Random avatar
dabestigot

Postby Snot Rod » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Didn't make it got the bug out of the garage and it would only go about 200 feet then die. Wait 10 minutes and off again 200 feet and dies. Found the fuel filter plugged with rust. Pulled the tank flushed it out the best I could. Runs fine. Just took it to harrah and lawton without an issue 2 weeks ago. Got lucky having the issue in front of the house..
Snot Rod

Return to Events

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums