Bustoration customer service A+

Post here about your shop dealings

Bustoration customer service A+

Postby Badnikl » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 am

I ordered some small items on the net from Bustoration in Lake Havasu , AZ

I got my email that the items had shipped the next day and Saturday the parts arrived. I got a couple of mirrors and one was broken.

You know it is not the end of the world, but you kind of want it and now it is just going to add another week to get the next one, etc.

I called and asked for part return authorization and he asked what it was. Order number and Name, He said OK, I will have another one out today.

He did not want the broken one back.

He had personally packed the order and had looked at the mirrors before packing them. He said he would add more bubble wrap on this one.

I know it isn't a big deal, but I was pleasantly surprised when he took care of it.

I had ordered some wheel paint from Mid America a couple of years ago and one of the cans stopped, right after I shot the first coat on one pass.
The second can worked fine. I needed the second can to finish the job. I called them and they re-sent my order of 2 cans. Free. They did not want the old ones back
either.

I look at parts prices and always take in to account how someone stands behind what they sell.

I will order again from these 2 companies for sure.
Badnikl

Re: Bustoration customer service A+

Postby vdubjim » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Its nice to see shops standing behind the parts they sell
vdubjim
Site Admin

Return to Shop Feedback

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums