Eureka Springs - 26-28 Aug

Events: Cruses, shows, swaps etc...

Eureka Springs - 26-28 Aug

Postby vdubjim » Mon May 09, 2011 2:25 am

http://www.nwavwa.com/
SHOW PIN | CAR SHOW | PARADE | SUNDAY TOURCADE
BBQ COOK-OUT (2 TICKETS PER ENTRY)
NOTE: On site registration ends at 10:30 am.
REGISTRATION LIMITED TO 300 VWS
We believe you're going to thoroughly enjoy what we've got in store for our 2011 Festival. Each and every participant will have the opportunity to help us all select the Best of the Best. That's right, we've giving trophies to the best of the best in 25 different categories. AND as a participant of our 2011 Event, you get to help us judge the entries. There will be special awards given for some very special cars.

Although this is a big event, we're limited on space. Fill out our entry form and send in today. Thanks … we'll see you at the Festival.

Held every year on the 4th weekend in August, this Volkswagen event hosts a BBQ Cookout for all pre-registered participants, Saturday VW Car Show and Swap Meet, including an afternoon Volkswagen Parade through rustic city streets of Eureka Springs. Our three day event concludes on Sunday with a countryside VW tourcade through some of the most scenic areas of Northern Arkansas you could ever hope to see.
vdubjim
Site Admin

Re: Eureka Springs - 26-28 Aug

Postby Snot Rod » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 pm

As usual Eureka Springs was a hoot. Snot Rod was not ready but we drove Plum Crazy along with a couple of bugs and and a pair of splits, picked up a ghia along the way. Hot as hell in Oklahoma but Arkansas was a bit tolerable. The cruise was the fun part, I will have to post some video of the drive. Plum Crazy ran well except for on the way home something failed and it was a hunt for gears. I just think the shift plate loosened up but I have not taken the time to check it out. (Snot Rod has priority) Somewhat sporty as I could not find 2nd on a down shift to save my arse, Had to come to a complete stop to get it in to 1st then on to the rest of the gears. Made it home with no other issues, drank a ton of water and Mt, Dew but nearly no piss stops..........just sweated it out.

Can't wait for next year!
Snot Rod

Return to Events

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums