Hi ppls, I am 'Crazy'Jason aka gsxtasee

Post something about yourself and your ride

Hi ppls, I am 'Crazy'Jason aka gsxtasee

Postby gsxtasee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:39 pm

I am new to OKC since my wife got us stationed here and I am a HUGE car and motorcycle enthusiast and racer. I am opening a shop in MWC to let all u shade tree mechanics have a bright, clean, temp controlled place to work on ur cars with lifts and tools galore... I hope I can be a positive addition to the community. VDUBJIM invited me to come over and join ur little soiree.
Random avatar
gsxtasee

Re: Hi ppls, I am 'Crazy'Jason aka gsxtasee

Postby dabestigot » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Welcome welcome.

I take it you come here hosted by the Air Force?

What kind of cars are you into and what kind of racing do you do? Another club I'm in does auto-x and club racing right out there in MWC at the sheriff grounds once a month in the warmer months.

Anyway, welcome and keep us posted.

edit: I just read you post in Events. I should have read that before asking my stupid questions. Sorry :oops:
Random avatar
dabestigot

Postby gsxtasee » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm

yeah, the wife is USAF, I got out almost as fast as I got in LOL.. I was in SOCal livin the life but hating the people. so I am happy to be here. I am into everything. I LOVE my AWD turbo cars, I love motorcycles and old american Iron... a little bit of everything as long as it is customized and made your own... thanks for the welcome.
Random avatar
gsxtasee

Postby mandoclimber » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Greetings and glad you are here and excited to see your shop!!!!!
Random avatar
mandoclimber

Return to New user INTRO

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums