INTRODUCTION VERSION 2.0: HI THERE AGAIN

Post something about yourself and your ride

INTRODUCTION VERSION 2.0: HI THERE AGAIN

Postby luvgermancars » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

HELLO FROM NORTHWEST OKLAHOMA CITY. BEEN LURKING FOR A WHILE BUT FINALLY TOOK THE PLUNGE AGAIN. I PICKED UP A 59 BEETLE LOCALLY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING ON SOMETHING NON COMPUTERIZED AGAIN. SHOUT AT ME IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING GOING ON FOR SHOWS OR NEEDING HELP WITH ANYTHING. I HAVE SEVERAL YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING ON TYPE 1S FROM 1955 TO 1986 MODEL AND A FEW TYPE 4 STRAYS HERE AND THERE.
luvgermancars

Re: INTRODUCTION VERSION 2.0: HI THERE AGAIN

Postby dabestigot » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am

Welcome, welcome!! I too am from NW OKC and a little bad news for you, I always need help. Good to have you aboard.

Is your '59 up and running or a project at this point?
Random avatar
dabestigot

Postby luvgermancars » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry if this gets repeated but the board ate my first reply. I enjoy working on things which is a good thing when I own a 55 year old car. The status is in between right now.
It runs and drives and stops but has some electrical ghosts I have to hunt down.As you probably know the German mandated electrical design for automobiles is kind of a headache for mechanics. Throw in the 55 year old wiring harness and the stock 6 volt system just for fun. I'll get it there no worries. I just have some other projects to decide on to clear my plate. I'll post some pics later in the project section.
luvgermancars

Postby vdubjim » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:11 pm

welcome
vdubjim
Site Admin

Return to New user INTRO

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums