9 Fingers

Re: New Beetle is .......DEAD

Postby BajaB » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Question is... Can you baja it? :lol:
Random avatar
BajaB

Postby Jeff » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 pm

I finally got to drive one the week and I didn't really like it. If I was going watercooled I would get a rabbit.
Random avatar
Jeff

Postby 69ghia » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:05 pm

No one should EVER own a new beetle. There's a reason there going away. THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of seeing girls come into the shop crying because there dream car has once again broke down. They are nothing more than money pits. We had a convertible new beetle in the shop last week. less than 30k on the odometer and it cost several thousand to fix it. Top had already broke, window's would not roll up (NONE), and the rear window was falling out. Very poor design on VW's part. Buy a JETTA, GOLF, RABBIT, PASSAT but please I beg all of you to stay away from the new beetle. Just my two cents..... AIR COOLED! THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!!
69ghia

Postby SandDude » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

69ghia wrote:No one should EVER own a new beetle. There's a reason there going away. THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of seeing girls come into the shop crying because there dream car has once again broke down. They are nothing more than money pits. We had a convertible new beetle in the shop last week. less than 30k on the odometer and it cost several thousand to fix it. Top had already broke, window's would not roll up (NONE), and the rear window was falling out. Very poor design on VW's part. Buy a JETTA, GOLF, RABBIT, PASSAT but please I beg all of you to stay away from the new beetle. Just my two cents..... AIR COOLED! THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!!

Amen Brother!

~SD
SandDude

Postby 62DC » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 am

new beetle is coming back on the Jetta pan longer/wider/and they took out some of the round...
Random avatar
62DC

Return to Vw Discussion

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums