NEWBIE HERE!...CORRADO VR6 HERE :D

Post something about yourself and your ride

NEWBIE HERE!...CORRADO VR6 HERE :D

Postby josh1697 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 am

Hey everyone my name is Josh, and I'm the proud owner of a 92 Vdub Corrado VR6. I absolutely love this car as it is super cool, classic, and unique. I mean, how many Corrados do you see cruising around? Anyways I am a state correctional officer for the state of Oklahoma, play world of warcraft a lot, and I love Vdubs! :D. I would really like to go to a few meetings if you guys still have them. It sounds like a great time. I look forward to hearing from you guys. JOSH :)
Random avatar
josh1697

Re: NEWBIE HERE!...CORRADO VR6 HERE :D

Postby vdubjim » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 am

Welcome!
I have a VR6 Corrado too. We dont have alot of watercooled here, wetdub.com is the watercooled club in okc.
vdubjim
Site Admin

Postby josh1697 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 am

hey man its cool. im just looking for a place to settle in. yeah i looked into wet dub for a minute and one guy referred me to a shop called der german out of tulsa to fix my corrado. the shop did not do a very good job working on the engine cause two thousand dollars later the car still bucks under acceleration and idles rough but ive got it in a different shop now so cross my fingers. however all the non motor work they did was good. so hey man, i give credit where its deserved and only where its deserved. lol. but hey i love the car and i dont want to give up on it :) anyways you guys have a great day.
Random avatar
josh1697

Postby vdubjim » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 pm

nice.
where do you live? there are 3 shops in okc.
vdubjim
Site Admin

Postby josh1697 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:51 pm

i live in a town called washington..have it at a shop called euro sport in norman at the moment. hope they can fix it...waiting on them to put in a TPS sensor so i hope this is correct this time....the car is bucking and idling crappy if i havent said already....also power comes and goes under accel at times. they said the fuel pump is ok which i suspected was bad. any ways ty for the good word man...also i see u do vinyl...i need upholstry work on the corrado so holla back at me about that too plz and ty sir...JOSH
Random avatar
josh1697

Postby vdubjim » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 pm

If your down that way i would take it to Darrel, he is near 149th and Anderson Rd. He is great on them. i actually need to take mine there. I DOUBT a TPS will fix that.
He is listed at the link in this post and you can read feedbacks on all the other shops, you might also leave feedback on your dealings:

local-vw-shop-reviews-website-vt138.html

I dont do upholstery i used a guy in edmond that was pretty good tho.
vdubjim
Site Admin

Return to New user INTRO

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums