Page 1 of 1

Get a title for a car from a 'field/barn' --REVISED MARCH 12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 pm
by vdubjim

Car not TITLED for YEARS
OTC forms:

DO THIS IN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Have the MAIN DMV check your VIN, fill the paper work out, mail the $2.00 and choose for legal matter.

-IF it IS in the system = title 42 (you get a paper back saying it is owned by SOMEONE)

-IF it is NOT in the system,(you get the request back saying it doesnt exist) you need a NOTARIZED bill of sale (ONLY put the car, both parties names and VIN# and price, NOTHING else) Here ----> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=776

-THEN fill out the 701-6
and an affidavit of ownership
DO NOT GO TO A TAG AGENCY. GO DOWNTOWN to the tax commission, CONNORS BUILDING (2501 North Lincoln Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK) on the left, sign in, then talk to whoever. Tell them you need a title. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF they ask anything you got it from a barn from the original owner. Of course the owner signed your bill of sale and is the same name as the seller on all paperwork, and did not have a title because it is so old. At the VERY worst, you cannot get ahold of him, and the reason for the information request you filed was to ensure it was not stolen before you purchased the vehicle.

In 3-4 days you receive in the mail "special instructions"
you take these to the tag agency WITH the vehicle so they can perform the VIN inspection. BRING insurance unless you want to black tag it.
Few days after you get a title.

Tired of paying those darn late fees??? JUST CHANGED TO $1.00 a day!!!!
-Get a Recept for a rebuilt motor OR tranny from ANY shop (hint, hint)
-MUST state tranny/engine repair/rebuild AND show labor listed SEPERATE.
-MUST be dated within 30 days of YOU trying to register it again.

Seller wrote wrong name etc.. on back of title
You wanna buy it and the seller wrote the wrong name or address etc on the back!!
-NO need to have them file for LOST title or replacement
-Make a X across the TOP box ONLY.
-write 'INCOMPLETE DEAL' on the X.
-Use the next box down (normally reserved for dealers) for the seller to notarize and sign again.

ALL rules now online....... READ UP. The TAG agency WILL FOOK YOU!

OR IF YOUR SCARED, DROP $300. ... id=1245349

Re: Get a title for a car from a 'field/barn'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 pm
by vdubjim
PROOF IT WORKED. 3 days ago.


Hosted by, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums