VW Travelers

Post something about yourself and your ride

VW Travelers

Postby bsgrant » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Hello VW Cruisers,

My wife and I will be traveling cross country from North Carolina to California and will be passing through OKC. Right now we would be arriving on night of December 16. We are both graduated students and would love a level driveway to camp in for the night. We have a 71 Westy that my dad and I restored over the past few years and was just finished this year. Thanks for the consideration.

Brandon and Stephanie
Attachments
P5290388small.JPG
Random avatar
bsgrant

Re: VW Travelers

Postby vdubjim » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Hello!

I am 5 min north of i40 before you get to OKC, my driveways open. Hope you have a blanket lol.
vdubjim
Site Admin

Postby gimpy60 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm

keep in touch, if you have any trouble(hope not) we will do what we can to help. good luck on your tour...JP
Random avatar
gimpy60

Postby vwlimoguy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Make sure you register wiht the Aircooled Interstate Rescue Squad (AIRS). Loads of contacts all along the interstates in case you run into trouble. http://www.type2.com/rescue/
vwlimoguy

Highscores: 5

Postby bsgrant » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks for the response everyone.

vdubjim: we greatly appreciate the offer of a driveway and would definitely like to take you up on it. We are still planning on driving from nashville to OKC on 12/16. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. We will be keeping an eye on that before we leave. We have good camping gear (low rated sleeping bags) so we can handle the cold no problem. Here is my cell phone number 904-502-1274 and my email gatorbait8_at_gmail_dot_com. You can call or email me your information. I dont have a cell phone with internet access so phone contact would be the best while we are traveling.

gimpy60: thanks for the well wishes! my info is above

vwlimoguy: Thanks we just signed up for it. That will be a huge help.

Brandon and Stephanie
Random avatar
bsgrant

Return to New user INTRO

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buying traffic website
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums